all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Onnit Primal Gorilla 32kg for sale

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

c_sip

First Post
less than 1 year old, located in south Louisiana
asking $100
prefer local purchase to avoid shipping, willing to consider shipping if interested though.

Attachments

• IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1110.JPG
    IMG_1110.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1111.JPG
    IMG_1111.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 17
less than 1 year old, located in south Louisiana
asking $100
prefer local purchase to avoid shipping, willing to consider shipping if interested though.
2 pood Gorilla bell's been out of stock at Onnit for quite sometime and I'm not optimistic about it reappearing anytime soon. I have all the other primals except for Bigfoot and Gorilla. (The former being, for now at least, out of my league) I'm ready to move up to 32k in S&S and would also very much like to complete the set. I know you were hoping to keep it local, but I'll pay all shipping costs. Lemme know if we can make a deal! Thanks!

2 pood Gorilla bell's been out of stock at Onnit for quite sometime and I'm not optimistic about it reappearing anytime soon. I have all the other primals except for Bigfoot and Gorilla. (The former being, for now at least, out of my league) I'm ready to move up to 32k in S&S and would also very much like to complete the set. I know you were hoping to keep it local, but I'll pay all shipping costs. Lemme know if we can make a deal! Thanks!
Oops. I didn't see the "sold" post. Sorry about that.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom