all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Origin Leather Kettlebell

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JeffC

Level 7 Valued Member

Anyone try it.

Great idea. I like where they are going with this.

Lead shot is expensive though.

Loadable kettlebells always seem like a neat idea until you realise how little weight you can actually get in them. I'm not wild about the way it looks either; it kind of reminds me of a leather whoopee cushion.

Not a million miles away from Rogue's loadable 'Strongman Throw Bag'.

Jeff Martone used to sell something called a Pack Weight. I have one. Basically a small duffle with a round plastic handle you could load with anything. You could even put clothes in it then replacethose with rocks for a road trip. I rather liked the idea but it never caught on.

-S-

I think if your looking for adjustable kettlebell, you can't beat the kettlebell kings comp bell that goes from 12 to 32kg and conforms to competition bell size constants. They aren't cheap, but it give you a lot of bells in one package.

I think if your looking for adjustable kettlebell, you can't beat the kettlebell kings comp bell that goes from 12 to 32kg and conforms to competition bell size constants. They aren't cheap, but it give you a lot of bells in one package.

Very much agreed. These are really well machined and worth every penny for the flexibility they offer. My wife occasionally uses one with no plates inside and no bottom attached, which works out to 8kg, meaning you can go from 8-32kg, in 1-2 kg jumps.
I have two of these plus a 40 and a 48. Everything I'll likely ever need.

Mine are actually from Bells of Steel (Canadian company) but I think they're from the same manufacturer.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom