all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Overcoming gravity

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Darn ali I think discussing non-SF titles is mildly ok, but straight up posting the link to a non-SF book on the SF forum is pretty savage, even for me haha.

Also is it just me or has Low always being pretty much the most boring individual to listen to in podcasts? He knows a lot but he never seemed excited to talk about it haha.

Ah, in my defence m'lud, the podcaster Scott Rdella is a Pavel guy and has had SFers on before and some forum members have done his programmes, if that is an adequate excuse. Otherwise guilty as charged and I fess up to my misdemeanors and never realised the consequences. Gladly accepting the removal if judged inappropriate. And yes, he has a bit of a relaxed way about him!!

I believe, Scott is an SFG Team Leader, was awarded it this year......

..is it just me or has Low always being pretty much the most boring individual to listen to in podcasts

ROFL Totally agree !
Heard Steven Low in a GMB podcast and it was so funny to hear Andy and Ryan struggling to keep the conversation engaging and running.

I have a copy of OG 2nd edition and it is (IMO) a must read to those who love calisthenics. Great work!

/Martin Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL Totally agree !
Heard Steven Low in a GMB podcast and I was so funny to hear Andy and Ryan struggling to keep the conversation engaging and running.

I have a copy of OG 2nd edition and it is (IMO) a must read to those who love calisthenics. Great work!

/Martin Joe
Hahaha, same here.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom