all posts post new thread

Old Forum Participate in a Research Protocol

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

CMarker

Level 4 Valued Member
Elite Certified Instructor
Hello,
Pavel has been working on innovative programs. Some of these programs are based on Plan Strong Principles and some on collaboration with Al Ciampa and Peter Park (e.g., http://www.strongfirst.com/where-do-you-go-after-simple/).

We are looking for participants who are disciplined to follow these programs to the end and who will chart their progress. If that fits you, please take a look at the current categories we are testing:
-TSC Snatch Conditioning
-SFG I Snatch Test Conditioning
-General Conditioning
-Strict Kettlebell Press and Conditioning
-Hardstyle Clean and Jerk Long Cycle

If you are interested, please email your choice of program craig.marker@strongfirst.com. You will then be randomly assigned to a protocol within the category.

(more research opportunities will follow)

Graig,

Would it be possible to me (not attended a workshop/certification or instructed by an SFG, movements all self educated) living in germany to participate?

Are any medical tests needed (blood profiles)?
Or special devices apart from Kettlebells?
Does disciplined mean not to add any exercices by myself (not to mention to follow the program).

Harold,
Great questions that help clarify.
Experience level - There are some protocols where experience would matter more (e.g., the clean and jerk cycle). The general conditioning and GC + press fit most everyone.
Outcomes Measured - In some other protocols (not listed here), we are being more rigorous with blood tests and other outcomes. The protocols listed here are looking at improvements in performance only.
Discipline - Many of these programs are structured with flexible days. The protocol will let you know what additional work you can or cannot do.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom