all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Pat Flynn is releasing a new KB Program

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Dan S

Level 4 Valued Member
Just figured I would post this to let everyone know that I just saw Pat Flynn is releasing a new single kettlebell program called kettlebell one... not sure what it’s going to look like yet, but it’s on presale for only $20 and I think the regular price is only $35. Which seemed pretty reasonable to me.

For those unfamiliar he does a weekly podcast with Dan John and he routinely discusses Pavels work. I just discovered it recently and have been enjoying it. His website is chronicles of strength.

Very good weekly podcast. The two of them have great rapport and the conversations are a great listen

Just figured I would post this to let everyone know that I just saw Pat Flynn is releasing a new single kettlebell program called kettlebell one... not sure what it’s going to look like yet, but it’s on presale for only $20 and I think the regular price is only $35. Which seemed pretty reasonable to me.

For those unfamiliar he does a weekly podcast with Dan John and he routinely discusses Pavels work. I just discovered it recently and have been enjoying it. His website is chronicles of strength.
He has a very reasonable approach to fitness.
But I could not find something on his homepage or on YT. Where did you get that information?

Same, seems he likes to advertise to newsletter subscribers mostly, but I unsubscribed to that years ago

So your right I just have the emails I thought he said it would be available on his website to but I don’t see it yet. Here is just a preorder link, but it doesn’t tell you anything about the program.

Here is the program description from the email.

Quickly, here's what Kettlebell One involves:

• 8 week programming cycle -- using JUST ONE kettlebell -- to maximize general physical preparedness with minimal input (time and equipment).
  • Everything is simple, straightforward, and written down. Just do the routines. Get results. No guesswork!
  • Expect to: Add strength, subtract fat, boost conditioning, and enhance flexibility -- ALL IN THE SAME PROGRAM.
  • Just 15 - 30 minute training sessions, 5 days/week. Can be done right at home on a time-crunch. No gym membership needed!
  • Challenging but FUN and VARIED circuit-based training routines.
Experience level: Definitely you need to know your way around the basic kettlebell exercises, such as swing, clean, press, squat, and get up. But so long as you have the basics down, you're going to get a ton out of this program.

He has a very reasonable approach to fitness.
But I could not find something on his homepage or on YT. Where did you get that information?
It took some digging but I found it on his site here is the link.

Pat is a really good dude. Knows his stuff. His Metcon/complex books are excellent.

Here is a great 20 minute workout he put out a few years ago. Use a 16 or a 20, if you're feeling brave a 24.
The Helion
20 minutes, as little rest as possible. Go up the ladder to 10 and 10 again and back down the ladder. Do as many ladders as you can

Two Hand Swing x 2
One Hand Swing L, R, 2, 2
Thruster (Squat to Press) L, R, 2, 2

Then do
Two Hand Swing x 4
One Hand Swing L, R 4,4
Thruster (Squat to Press) L, R 4,4

Then do 6 of each, then 8, then 10 and 10 again and back down, then start back up until 20 minutes runs out.

If you're feeling really cocky, add snatches after the thrusters.

anyone else feeling like they have too many programs already purchased? Lol
Yes... as the person who posted this thread I have a bunch of programs I haven’t done yet... I actually went through and made a list of programs just from this site that I haven’t tried yet ...

For $20 I figured mine as well get another one to add to the list...

Haha yeah part of what I'm finding with the programs i have and the new ones coming out is there's not much new ground to cover :/

I bought his metabolic conditioning book 8 years ago. I have enough programs to last a life. My kettlebell investments are over.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom