all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Pavel and Joe Rogan

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Woho!!! Been waiting for this! My dream guests on Joe: Elon Musk, Pavel and Tony Robbins. 2 down 1 to go.

Oh yes - a pot of coffee will be brewing before I sit down with the notepad and listen to this later. Cannot wait.

Was great to hear Pavel speak, but I was hoping for more of an interview about Pavel. Interesting he would not give his age. But man oh man, does he know a lot of stuff. Incredibly intelligent and well spoken. I got to train with him one on one years ago and he is just a great guy doing great things.

It was great interview. Joe Rogan has never been so quiet. I think I'm gonna do favor to Pavel and try to eat every chicken of this planet, not because they are good, but because they are weak and I'm strong!

And I also like chicken wings. :)

Loads of fantastic information on that podcast! One takeaway I has is the respect level joe has for pavel. He usually uses alot of strong language, not that I'm complaining. I dont think he used one curse word in the entire podcast!

I wish joe would have stepped in and asked more questions instead of being a polite listener
Joe is a good host (usually) - he doesn’t interrupt when he knows he doesn’t know a lot about the subject matter; or if he does (in this case, training), he is usually not combative/oppositional.

I would love to hear Pavel be actually interviewed, by someone like Terry Gross from NPR’s Fresh Air.

Everyone knows he's 50.

I'm 55. Genuinely feel in my 30s. Don't look it though, unfortunately...the hair line and what colour remains on the fading follicles is a give away.
Not finished it all yet.
I've great admiration for his take on nutrition.....neutral.
He has great influence and could quite easily attach any old nutritional claim, as many do, to assert some fabled narrative into a business promotion.
Well, integrity, honesty and humility. Bravo.

Joe is a good host (usually) - he doesn’t interrupt when he knows he doesn’t know a lot about the subject matter; or if he does (in this case, training), he is usually not combative/oppositional.

I would love to hear Pavel be actually interviewed, by someone like Terry Gross from NPR’s Fresh Air.

right, im a big rogan fan so i agree. I am trying to say i think pavel was over explaining some things to rogans audience assuming they have little to no workout knowledge. Personally i would assume rogans audience is more up to date than normal audiences as joe mentions strong first and kettlebells often.

That was very strange. Everyone knows he's 50. I wonder why he didn't want to tell?

He mentioned people sometimes have a prejudice when age comes into play and (my words -> ) would rather trust a 33 year old 'kettlebell flow' instagram star than a 50 year old.

Reactions: ali
Chronological age is not important. Its how you feel. My teacher, Lars-Eric Uneståhl, the founder of mental trainer has used hypnosis and locked his age at 37. So he believes in his core that he is 37. Chronological he is 80. He is more active than ever and travels the world teaching his method.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom