all posts post new thread

Barbell Pavel singles program amazing results !!!!!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Bluemanslim

Level 1 Valued Member
so hello everyone first of all i want to thank this forum for all the help you give i just tested my deadlift max today after doing pavels singles program my max before starting was 160 kg today i pulled 180 kg and failed 190 kg at almost lockout . My results could have been better but since i was tight on time and had to travel i skipped the deload week and in my "last week" didnt pay attention and pulled too heavy too often but that is my fault not the programs i am very happy with the results and would encourage tou to try it if you want a great deadlift and dont make my mistake stick to the program it is awesome ill post a link of the program

MR pavel i will redo this program when i have the time and will post results and truly honestly thank you very much you are a genius !!

Deadlift Singles Success Story: A Fitness article

Thanks everyone here for helping me and im glad i could give a tiny bit back even by posting this .

Congrats @Bluemanslim! I'm currently on my 6th week of the program and will be testing my sort-of 1RM next week. You can see my progress here (link). What template did you use for testing your max?

I have been looking for a Squat protocol.

Should work for Back Squat?

Looks a lot like Justified Singles which I have used for Squat.

Hell
Congrats @Bluemanslim! I'm currently on my 6th week of the program and will be testing my sort-of 1RM next week. You can see my progress here (link). What template did you use for testing your max?

Hey man for testing my max i didnt really use a template per say i juste took 10 kg jumps and rested 5 minutes in between each weigth but i think i should have taken bigger jumps to reduce fatigue i might have got that 190 kg hopefully youll get a huge PR keep us updated !!!

Would be interested in a single rep squat protocol too.
I bel
I have been looking for a Squat protocol.

Should work for Back Squat?

Looks a lot like Justified Singles which I have used for Squat.

I believe it should work bit what i noticed after this program is that my performance on reps suffered a bit because i got so used to doing singles i think its really specific for a 1 RM

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom