all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Pavel's DVD on deep discount

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

sizzlefuzz

Level 6 Valued Member

Under $40... worth a shout...

Would I be right to assume that there is a breakdown and demonstration of every lift listed in the advert?

Been wondering if I should pull the trigger on this. I've done StrongEndurance though and I doubt anything here goes beyond what's covered there.
Looks like a bit of the Second Wind stuff is in there too?

Would I be right to assume that there is a breakdown and demonstration of every lift listed in the advert?
Yes, the videos are excellent with breakdowns of all the moves as well as quite a bit more like different breathing techniques that just don't come across well with written words and are much better to see performed. I think there's about 3 hours of videos. It's a great product and at under $40 it's a steal.

Definitely get it - no brainer. There are also 20% discount codes online that get applied on top - should be the same as BJJ Fanatics since they're the same company.

Just got it, thanks for the heads up. Well worth it! Great review/teaching of quite a lot of Second Wind breathing techniques. Much more that I haven't had a chance to look at yet. Great video quality.

Great offer. The instructions are great. The breathing techniques work well, also for S&S. The programming is simple and promising.

Definitely get it - no brainer. There are also 20% discount codes online that get applied on top - should be the same as BJJ Fanatics since they're the same company.
Yes, I have stacked many-a-code over the past few years... I think I may have paid for a porch at Bernardo Faria's house as this point. The Danaher stuff is... Just. So. Good.

Yes, I have stacked many-a-code over the past few years... I think I may have paid for a porch at Bernardo Faria's house as this point. The Danaher stuff is... Just. So. Good.
Same here - my rate of collecting outpaces my time to watch (I have the site open in a browser tab currently). Danaher's stuff especially, and now JT Torres, Roger Gracie, Lachlan Giles, and Henry Akins as well. BJJ Fanatics has done an amazing job recruiting the best.

Same here - my rate of collecting outpaces my time to watch (I have the site open in a browser tab currently). Danaher's stuff especially, and now JT Torres, Roger Gracie, Lachlan Giles, and Henry Akins as well. BJJ Fanatics has done an amazing job recruiting the best.
It makes me wonder how the economics of such a site make sense at this point. Clearly, "big names" will make sales but some of the lesser-accomplished folks can't be selling many dvds... Although, I will say I did get a DVD from a then-brown belt Aaron Benzrihem on the half butterfly guard that was so effective for me I also got his leg drag dvd. Haven't had a chance to view that yet, as I'm working my way through Lachlan Giles' massive compendium of guard retention.

Thank you all for bringing this to my attention. Where can one find these discount codes?

Last edited:
Thank you all for bringing this to my attention. Where can one find these discount codes?
BJJ Fanatics shares them on their newsletter and on their facebook group. Not sure if it is the same for this page :)

I pulled the trigger last evening on this sale ($38.80). Thank you for the heads up! The video quality is excellent as Anna stated. I believe these video's will improve my progress and keep me on track since I'm in the 60+ club.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom