all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Pavel's DVD on deep discount

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Definitely get it - no brainer. There are also 20% discount codes online that get applied on top - should be the same as BJJ Fanatics since they're the same company.
I just went through the videos again to brush up on double cleans and long push presses. I also looked up swing instructions as I just caught my boy trying some in a way that would make a rice planter proud. They are so well explained that I would just have him go through the video himself, self record and compare.

Definitely worth getting, and it is a steal at this price. A sort of textbook/reference combo.

The breakdown of the fundamentals attracts me. $40 is a lot of cost for me though, unfortunately not a lot of expendable income currently. On the you tube I've been using "Enter the Kettlebell" to help refine my technique. Is this dvd worth paying for above what is explained in ETK? My breathing I'm happy with.

I just bought it but cannot get the link to the video yet. So far I have only received the pdf.

I just bought it but cannot get the link to the video yet. So far I have only received the pdf.
You should be able to access it immediately. Go back to their site, log in by clicking the "My Account" link in the top right of the page, and scroll down below the "Daily Deals" that show up on the main login page. Your videos should show up below that in a section called "Order History." The PDF will not be found here, so make sure you keep the email that was sent to you.

You should be able to access it immediately. Go back to their site, log in by clicking the "My Account" link in the top right of the page, and scroll down below the "Daily Deals" that show up on the main login page. Your videos should show up below that in a section called "Order History." The PDF will not be found here, so make sure you keep the email that was sent to you.
Thanks, I have created the account but never get the email from them. It's not showing up in my spam or anywhere. I have emailed but still trying to figure it out.

The breakdown of the fundamentals attracts me. $40 is a lot of cost for me though, unfortunately not a lot of expendable income currently. On the you tube I've been using "Enter the Kettlebell" to help refine my technique. Is this dvd worth paying for above what is explained in ETK? My breathing I'm happy with.
Yes. The ETK video is very out of date as far as technique goes.

Somehow this discount convinced me not only to buy this, but also Kettlebell Strong. Possibly the ability to cross-reference the technique/cues. Guess that's my Kettlebell library sorted for a while;

If 40$ is a lot to you at your point in life, then maybe watching more of the free vids is the better option.

The teaching and style has been refined over the years. The new course is really great! But for now you will get a ton out of these channels:
Louka K., Hardstyle Kettlebell Pro:
Hector Gutierrez:
There are others great resources, of course (Coach Karen, Achieve Fitness Boston, Jeff Sokol, Pavel Macek, etc.) but those 2 channels already cover a lot.

Haven’t got this as yet as I’m working on other things at the moment. Is there a section on Second Wind breathing or is it integrated into the exercise descriptions?

hello, I'm sorry but how do you have the offer under 40 USD?

if i click on the link, i get 97 USD. even with the 20% discount codes, i get 58 USD

Somehow this discount convinced me not only to buy this, but also Kettlebell Strong. Possibly the ability to cross-reference the technique/cues. Guess that's my Kettlebell library sorted for a while;
I'm curious to hear what added value Kettlebell Strong has (instructions wise) to bjj/Pavel videos.

That deal has ended, but they have a current discount of 40% off with code ANNIVERSARY2021 which brings the price down to $58.20.

BJJ Fanatics shares them on their newsletter and on their facebook group. Not sure if it is the same for this page :)
Thanks. I got it as well and am super excited! I don’t have time for grappling or martial arts at the moment but I will always love it and train with it in mind. I’m more excited that my wife is finally coming around to the kettlebell outside of using it for rows and high pulls. So i figure she will be more willing to listen an actual instructor rather than me. I've read a lot of books and seen etk and rotk on youtube university as well but am super excited to have all of this updated information at my fingertips!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom