all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Pavel's DVD on deep discount

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Dang! I just pulled the trigger on this earlier this week. Grrr still seems well with it though

Anyone still sitting on the fence, it's on sale as part of their Daily Deals at the moment at Bjjfanatics.com
If you add their current sale code: - FATHERS2021 - at check out , you can get it for $28 for a short time

Kettlebell StrongFirst by Pavel Tsatsouline
EDIT: Never mind. I found it as a collapsible link you had to click to open on the right underneath other advertised programs. Its available under all 3 steps once you spot it. An absolute steal at $28.13.

I'm not seeing anywhere to add this code in the check out process? The 3 steps are Cart>Information>Payment. Payment is where you enter the info and hit pay now. Where am I missing that you can add the code?

Last edited:
Hey,
quick question from an absolute Newbie to both KB training and this forum specifically:I am wondering what program would be a better base to start with as a beginner. The program of this thread here or the program which is advertised on the strongfirst website "Kettlebell Fundamentals"? They seem to cover the same basic exercises, however the program discussed in this thread (apart from being cheaper on discount) covers breathing exercises and a little theoretical background.
Any thoughts on this?Btw: I am working out 4-6 days a week with movement-based exercises (animal locomotion, handstands etc.), so my body is used to physical activity!

Hey,
quick question from an absolute Newbie to both KB training and this forum specifically:I am wondering what program would be a better base to start with as a beginner. The program of this thread here or the program which is advertised on the strongfirst website "Kettlebell Fundamentals"? They seem to cover the same basic exercises, however the program discussed in this thread (apart from being cheaper on discount) covers breathing exercises and a little theoretical background.
Any thoughts on this?Btw: I am working out 4-6 days a week with movement-based exercises (animal locomotion, handstands etc.), so my body is used to physical activity!
Start with Simple & Sinister (S&S). It can be added to your current training and will provide awesome results. Kettlebell Fundamentals would be good too.

Save Kettlebells StrongFirst for later. And one of the programs is already available for free below so you don't really "need" this program (the other main program is a double kettlebell version of this):

Start with Simple & Sinister (S&S). It can be added to your current training and will provide awesome results. Kettlebell Fundamentals would be good too.

Save Kettlebells StrongFirst for later. And one of the programs is already available for free below so you don't really "need" this program (the other main program is a double kettlebell version of this):

While I mostly agree, the first half of the Kettlebells Strongfirst program is kinda like S&S 3.0 and really could be done from a total beginner. The videos are also much easier to grasp for a beginner in my opinion than just reading the book, but either would be a great first step.

KB Strong is IMO still the premier resource for double KB work
Along with GN's article on what changes he'd make re: AGT principles, it's a great resource.
Is this GN article still available or have a link for it?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom