all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Perform Better kettlebells???

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Keep Lifting

Level 6 Valued Member
i know there have been a number of posts about the different kettlebell makers and quality - but i am going to bring it up again since Christmas is around the corner. So, what is the deal with Perform Better bells? Have they always been called First Place Perform Better or is that new - are they good quality bells - i am buying my first Beast and i dont want to buy a bell thats going to break on me if i happen to drop it from overhead and Perform Better has a great sale going on right now - any reviews on these bells would be appreciated. Thanks!

They are excellent. I have doubles of the 20s, 24s, 28s, 32s, 36s, 40s and 44s. The 28s, 36s and 44s are about five years old and are made with a finish that chipped easily, though it hasn't bothered me personally. Their newer bells are made with a better finish. They are the equals of any other quality manufacturers. Perform Better also runs specials quite often with free shipping. Can't go wrong with them

I just ordered a new set of comp bells from Perform Better. I have a couple of sets already. Free shipping. I've never used their cast iron bells, but have been pleased with their steel bells.

I have older PB bells in 18, 26 and 40 and a newer 60. I love them all. The newer is a different style and doesn't have a rubber bottom. I couldn't get a clear answer when I asked what exactly was different about them besides the bottom.

They have awesome sales and are not too far from my house so I can skip the shipping charges.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom