all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Physically strongest UFC fighters for each weight class

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I wanna shout out Mike Bisping! I think it was Jason Parillo (sorry if spelt incorrectly) that said he’s never seen anybody so fit in his life. I know that’s not what you mean by physically strong but I feel like he gets overlooked massively! And he reps Manchester which is where I’m from.. no bias here

Too bad he was a massive prick when he was coming up.

I'm not sure when he started being less of a prick, but it might have been right around the time he got this massive piece of humble pie.

8-C39-C21-E-CFB1-4158-98-D4-F9-FB7-A1895-C7.jpg

I do like him as a commentator.

Too bad he was a massive prick when he was coming up.

I'm not sure when he started being less of a prick, but it might have been right around the time he got this massive piece of humble pie.

8-C39-C21-E-CFB1-4158-98-D4-F9-FB7-A1895-C7.jpg

I do like him as a commentator.
I can’t disagree! But with him being the only Brit making any sort of noise in the UFC I kinda just took to him. Hopefully we’ll see more of us in the ufc soon as MMA is gaining so much popularity in terms of participation over here now.

Late to the party but I'd put mighty mouse and Cejudo for 125
Cejudo and maybe Marlon Morales at 135
Frankie Edgar and Prime Chad Mendes for 145

Bispings endurance was really exceptional. I don't think he ever gassed, despite being in a good handful of wars fought at a high pace. Strengthwise, though, I don't think he was quite up there with the more bulky middleweights like Romero, Rockhold or Costa.

Bispings endurance is insane, especially for a guy his size.Colby is another one with insane endurance

I am surprised I did not hear heavyweight Daniel Cormier. Strongest hips with how he manhandled a close to 250 i believe big, strong high level catch wrestler on Josh Barnett and I have a feeling his hinge type movements in weightlifting exercises is no joke. Lh on grappling strength jon jones. Ww.. I would say gsp just able to hold people down or a prime johnny hendricks if longevity of strength in performances does not matter. Lw...Khabib.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom