all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Pittsburgh Plan Strong prep

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

william bad butt

Level 7 Valued Member
I just signed up for the PGH Plan Strong class in July. I've been planning on visiting my hometown (it has been a few years) and when I noticed it was being offered in PGH I was very excited. I'm going to come up for a long weekend, take the class, and then visit family and friends.

I own most of Pavels books, so I have a background with his teachings. But is there anything extra/special to do ahead of time to prepare for this Plan Strong class? Any recommendations from those that have taken this class in the past? Thanks!

Regards,

Eric

No prep, it's academic. Read the Ladders Revisited article in a recent issue of Milo, read all the blogs here, and you should be good to go.

-S-

Thanks Steve! I've read that MILO article. There were a lot of gems in that article. I had to read it several times. I even created an excel spreadsheet to generate custom future workouts for myself (although I haven't actually used them in my training yet), based on the guidelines from that article.

If the article is a preview of the class, then I am very excited.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom