all posts post new thread

Kettlebell PodCast: Conscious Coaching with Brett Bartholomew

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

coachnathanwhite

Level 6 Valued Member
The Body of Knowledge

In chapter 7, Brett Bartholomew joins us for a gripping conversation about conscious coaching. He explains how early struggles with extreme dieting and exercise provided the life experience that would ultimately influence his coaching philosophy. Brett emphasizes the importance of communication, psychology, and trust in relationships.

Reactions: ali
@natewhite39 , you post podcast links and please keep them coming! The last couple of links have led me down a podcast rabbit hole where I've explored other episodes from the podcaster that have extended my daily dog walks. This one was no different. Actually haven't listened to your linked episode but it is now on my play list but in my exploration of other eps thought I'd listen to earlier ones, as one took my fancy.
Deep adaptations: muscle fibres. Wow. Thought I had a smattering of knowledge about that, clearly not. I liked the presentation mix of science, humour and general chat. Top stuff, thank you for leading me to it.

@natewhite39 , you post podcast links and please keep them coming! The last couple of links have led me down a podcast rabbit hole where I've explored other episodes from the podcaster that have extended my daily dog walks. This one was no different. Actually haven't listened to your linked episode but it is now on my play list but in my exploration of other eps thought I'd listen to earlier ones, as one took my fancy.
Deep adaptations: muscle fibres. Wow. Thought I had a smattering of knowledge about that, clearly not. I liked the presentation mix of science, humour and general chat. Top stuff, thank you for leading me to it.

Could you link me to the muscle fiber podcast, please?

1.1 Deep Adaptations from The Body of Knowledge

In chapter 1, Kenny and Andy dive deep into the science and applications of physiological adaptation. Research has shown that people can significantly change the composition of their muscle fibers and the magnitude of such changes can be shockingly high. Human beings can alter their physiology with exercise and nutrition far more than previously believed.

......enjoy!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom