all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Podcast recommendations

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Jordan Vaughan

Level 4 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Just curious to see what podcasts the members of the StrongFirst family listen to and value...

Training, life, business, knowledge - any thing.

Some of my favourites are the StrongFirst podcast, The Sisu way and original strength podcast.

Great list by @Anna C . I'll add Mike Boyle's Strength Coach podcast. Jocko Podcast is awesome. Tim Ferriss Show is great. Finding Mastery (Michael Gervais, sport psych who is most known for working with Seattle Seahawks) I really enjoy. Kelly Starrett's "Ready State" has had some amazing guests, including Gray Cook and Mark Verstegen in the most recent season. Joe Rogan I'll listen to not as often as the above but he also has some great discussions with a wide variety of guests.

Hardcore History - the best podcast of all time. Lifechanging for me, turned me into a fan of history
Barbell Medicine Podcast - training related. Great science-backed conversations about training
Monday Morning Podcast - love Bill Burr, love his comedy and this podcast is my go-to for a morning drive to work
Last Podcast on the Left - fun in a dark, spooky way. Three comedians talk about famous mysteries, murderers, cults and other such stuff

I have my own podcast with a couple of episodes that I believe are relevant to the strong first community. I hope it is ok if I share it here. If you think it is too much self-promo and not ok to share here, let me know and I will delete the post.

These are the episodes that I believe can be interesting for Strong first fans:
- Steve Maxwell. I had the opportunity to interview Steve when he was visiting Dubai. For iphone users
- Lars-Eric Uneståhl. A legend in Sweden. Founder of mental training that has been used by millions of people and lots of Olympic gold medalist. iPhone users.
- Anders Olsson. If you are interested in breathing Anders is the Swedish leading expert: iPhone user.
- Oliver Enkamp. If you are interested in MMA and Karate. Oliver is a Swedish MMA fighter that used to fight in UFC. We talk mindset and martial arts. iphone users.

For Android users just search for Strategic Tech Coaching in your podcast player or go here - Podcast – Strategictech Coaching

Oskar

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom