Poor Customer Service

Discussion in 'News, How-To's, and FAQ's' started by JayP, Oct 22, 2019.

1. JayP

JayP First Timer

I recently ordered a KB from StrongFirst. After waiting a few weeks for it to arrive I started to inquire as to it's whereabouts. No tracking number was provided and it took numerous emails to receive a response from anyone in customer service. I was told it was lost and that another one would be sent out with a tracking #. Once again, a tracking number was not provided and this prompted more emails to customer service from me. 5 weeks later the KB finally showed up and looking at the shipping I realized it was shipped from a city only one hour away from me. Pretty unsatisfactory experience to say the least. I was considering signing up for a certification course but after this i'm having second thoughts.

2. Steve Freides

Steve Freides Forum Administrator Senior Certified Instructor

@JayP, welcome to the StrongFirst forum. I'm very sorry you had a bad experience here. If you'd be good enough to check your Inbox here, I will give you my email and we can continue the conversation there. I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this so that it doesn't happen again.

Thanks.

-S-

Hasbro likes this.