Poor Customer Service

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JayP

First Post
I recently ordered a KB from StrongFirst. After waiting a few weeks for it to arrive I started to inquire as to it's whereabouts. No tracking number was provided and it took numerous emails to receive a response from anyone in customer service. I was told it was lost and that another one would be sent out with a tracking #. Once again, a tracking number was not provided and this prompted more emails to customer service from me. 5 weeks later the KB finally showed up and looking at the shipping I realized it was shipped from a city only one hour away from me. Pretty unsatisfactory experience to say the least. I was considering signing up for a certification course but after this i'm having second thoughts.

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor
Elite Certified Instructor
@JayP, welcome to the StrongFirst forum. I'm very sorry you had a bad experience here. If you'd be good enough to check your Inbox here, I will give you my email and we can continue the conversation there. I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this so that it doesn't happen again.

Thanks.

-S-

SFAssistant

Level 5 Valued Member
@JayP, how the 20kg bell treating you? If you would be so kind to write a quick follow-up here as to how StrongFirst resolved your customer service issue, I would be very grateful. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! Amanda @ SFHQ.

natewhite39

Level 7 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
I was considering signing up for a certification course but after this i'm having second thoughts.
I would suggest you reconsider. Although this an unfortunate misunderstanding, I can personally vouch for the admin team as they will take care of you. The SFG cert is a world class experience you will not want to miss if you are serious about continuing education and progressing with your kettlebell training / coaching.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Top Bottom