all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Powerband - what to buy?

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Incoqnito

Level 7 Valued Member
I’m thinking of buying a set of powerbands for bodyweight traing - different levers etc.

Are there any brands that is better than the rest. It’s a jungle...and which sizes to buy?

Thanks in advance.

Jumpstretch have been around and are good. Get 2 minis - you can double up if need be.

-S-

I bought this one from Amazon for some assistance in shoulder stretching and hamstring stretching. It is rated for 40-80 lbs as an assistance band. The heaviest, strongest band is rated at 80-200 lbs.

Rubberbanditz 41" CrossFit Pull Up Assistance Resistance Exercise Bands

61U--Njl8fL._SL1100_.jpg

I am indeed. I wipe it down from time to time with a clorox wipe, and I have not noticed any degradation of the logo or the band itself at all.

Are you satisfied with the product in general?
I’m thinking of ordering 3 bands in different strengths. Black - purple and green.

I saw them in this clip.

Dick Hartzell (edit: D I C K was the man's name. Can't he rest in peace without a website filter desecrating his memory?) and Jump Stretch were the originators of this type of bands, but as far as I can tell they have become a pretty generic commodity item.

Mine are all from Jump Stretch or EliteFTS and I coat them with Armor All when they're new.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom