all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Pro Tips to stay Fresh for longer during Strength Training

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hello,

In addition to the above excellent advices, breathing (active inhale, passive exhale)

Kind regards,

Pet'

Fruit. A serving or two of fruit - grapes, a pear, a couple of tangerines etc about 45 minutes prior to exercise.

And coffee, water, positive pressure breathing mixed with abdominal breathing.

Training in public places.

I don't really find this to be an issue. I basically program my training so that I stay relatively fresh (except for an occasional run through a program like Kettlebell Muscle), so I don't feel the need to do anything special while I am training.

Even on an intensive program like KBM, I just show up and do it.

a little extra coffee

I don't drink coffee for any specific training-related purpose, but just want to point out that there is no such thing as EXTRA (more than is needed, desired or required) coffee.

Hopefully someone can chime in on this, but I heard you can increase your endurance by drinking a glass of water mix with a teaspoon of baking soda. I'm not sure on the science behind it, but I guess the baking soda suppose to act as a buffer for the lactic acid.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom