all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Program recommendations for my fun girlfriend

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
The OP hinted in his original post that he is interested in KB training. Otherwise, I agree that there are limitless other options out there. I am also a big fan of bodyweight training. There are now countless resources online for BW training, especially those with female target in mind.

The OP hinted in his original post that he is interested in KB training. Otherwise, I agree that there are limitless other options out there. I am also a big fan of bodyweight training. There are now countless resources online for BW training, especially those with female target in mind.
True but the OP isn’t the person in question, we should be in the business of recommending fitness, and that’s through SF by this community’s preference. I’d sooner see someone do something than give up because we were elitist over SF-or-bust.

Anecdotal (but hopefully helpful), for the OP: when my wife was working up to 10 x 10 with the swing, we'd 'gamify' it with I go/you go, but she got to lead (so I'd match her reps).

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom