all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed PROGRAMMING DEMYSTIFIED SEMINAR!

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)

renegadenate

Level 7 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
I signed up!

Looks like you'll get both plans and some spreadsheets.

Today's newsletter article is some of what we'll learn:

Wow I would love to sign up for that! I'll have to see if I can swing the budget before the price jumps up. Even if I only manage online that would be an amazing amount of learning!

Wow I would love to sign up for that! I'll have to see if I can swing the budget before the price jumps up. Even if I only manage online that would be an amazing amount of learning!
For sure!

I'll do online for this one.

Sounds really interesting, but I'm putting my money aside for Strong Endurance or ATC next year and A+A book by Pavel.
Plan Strong tactical template is very tempting. If there will be in future some PS-TT express or some pdf or ebook definitely my money are in.

Sounds really interesting, but I'm putting my money aside for Strong Endurance or ATC next year and A+A book by Pavel.
I did the All-Terrain Conditioning seminar (I loved it!) in lieu of Strong Endurance. That was good enough for me. But I will get the A+A book!

Plan Strong tactical template is very tempting. If there will be in future some PS-TT express or some pdf or ebook definitely my money are in.
I'm definitely interested in it and hopefully more!

Since I am not a trainer, I could never justify that kind of expense. Since I am not going to be able to attend, is it allowed to pay those that attend to have them write this plan for me?

"Mat Strong protocol based on the above template. Originally designed for grapplers, this protocol delivers for everyone. A flexible 16-week program of kettlebell presses and squats, it will take you through five phases (strength, strength endurance, hypertrophy, maximal strength, and power endurance) towards a much more impressive you."

Back
Top Bottom