all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Programming-Where Next

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Medic745

First Post
Hi Everyone,

I have been a serious Strongfirst follower for nearly 6 years. I have worked my way through Simple to finishing ROP with the 1/2 BW press/200 snatches in 10 min. When the COVID lock down started I was doing Q&D and I just finished working through Al Ciampa's Simple to Serious Endurance swing program which I found a natural progression from several months of Q&D. I want to continue building my A&A capacity but I also want to improve maximal strength (can be either using KB or BB). I am considering committing to the Force Recon workout template for the next 6 months but I would like to see if there are any suggestions from the community to help reach those goals. Thanks.

@Medic745, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

Please post a link to "the Force Recon workout template" you'll be following.

Thanks.

-S-

Hi Everyone,

I have been a serious Strongfirst follower for nearly 6 years. I have worked my way through Simple to finishing ROP with the 1/2 BW press/200 snatches in 10 min. When the COVID lock down started I was doing Q&D and I just finished working through Al Ciampa's Simple to Serious Endurance swing program which I found a natural progression from several months of Q&D. I want to continue building my A&A capacity but I also want to improve maximal strength (can be either using KB or BB). I am considering committing to the Force Recon workout template for the next 6 months but I would like to see if there are any suggestions from the community to help reach those goals. Thanks.
Just wondering if you started the Force Recon program and how has it been going

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom