all posts post new thread

Nutrition Protein Powder

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hello,

Protein powder are supplement, not substitute. They can be useful for some people due to the impossibility to eat enough protein (due to work for instance)

I started using them to break a plateau. Once you get our goal, you can reduce them while you maintain your strength (by doing your moves).

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

Protein powder are supplement, not substitute. They can be useful for some people due to the impossibility to eat enough protein (due to work for instance)

I started using them to break a plateau. Once you get our goal, you can reduce them while you maintain your strength (by doing your moves).

Kind regards,

Pet'

I was using it as a supplement. Obviously I was wasting my money as it wasn't helping (and may have been hindering). Obviously people's mileage will very.

Sometimes I make a Bulletproof Smoothie as a meal replacement.

I use Paleo Pro protein powder. It's made with minimally processed grass fed beef. No sugar, whey or soy.

Here's where it gets tasty..
1 scoop protein powder
1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
1 tbs butter
1 tbs MCT oil
1 raw egg
some vanilla and cinnamon and salt
maybe 1/2 avocado
handful of crushed ice

Blend it and drink. That smoothie keeps me full all day.

Hello,

@LoriLifts
What protein do you use ?

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hi Pet'
I use Paleo Pro. I would supply a link but I'm kind of computer challenged! Are you in the US? If so, you can buy it at Whole Foods or Sprouts. They also have a web site too...paleopro.com

Last edited:
Hello,

@LoriLifts
I am from France.

Even if that is not paleo, I use rice protein as a slight supplement, with good results for the moment. Basically, I cycle : hemp, rice and so on.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom