all posts post new thread

Nutrition Protein powders that aren't full of sweetners

lais817

Level 7 Valued Member
I hate artificial sweetners. Can't stand the taste, and who knows what they do to you. Does anyone have recommendations for protein powders that aren't full of them? I'm not concerned with low calorie options, as I'm trying to put on muscle at present.

I haven’t used them for a few years but they sold a quality product then. Fully customizable so you can get straight whey and nothing else if you want

I have been using levelsprotein.com for several years now. Mildly sweet if your looking for candy forget about it. I consider whey protein food. Every day about an hour after waking I use a scoop and a half mixed with a shaker bottle with cold coffee.

Reactions: s f
Consumer labs rate this as one of their top picks Nutricost Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate - Unflavored tastes like powdered milk. Isolate vs concentrate = 0 carb vs about 5 carb plus cost more.

I have been using levelsprotein.com for several years now. Mildly sweet if your looking for candy forget about it. I consider whey protein food. Every day about an hour after waking I use a scoop and a half mixed with a shaker bottle with cold coffee.
do you use whey or casein;flavor?Thanks.

I haven’t used them for a few years but they sold a quality product then. Fully customizable so you can get straight whey and nothing else if you want
Wow, that's a real eye opener, I've never dived into supplements much before, I don't even know where to start! Thanks for the link, gives me something to research and look into.

I've actually just come across Mirrabooka Protein Natural Grass Fed Whey Protein which is made and based in Aus (so am I). Going to give them a try, shipping from overseas would be ridiculous, plus I trust a fellow Aussie more than you dodgy Americans ;)

Consumer labs rate this as one of their top picks Nutricost Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate - Unflavored tastes like powdered milk. Isolate vs concentrate = 0 carb vs about 5 carb plus cost more.
This is what I use. Mixed into skim or 1% milk it just tastes like milk. It’ll make whole milk a little thick, but essentially flavorless.

Back
Top Bottom