all posts post new thread

Barbell Pttp is not going well for presses a possible alternative ?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Bluemanslim

Level 1 Valued Member
Good similar daily program ?
Maybe the justa singles programs but the problem is i can only can go 5 days a week to the gym not 7 any help and thanks !!!!
Also there is this special deadlift program that pavel apparently wrote from an old thread is this for real !!!!

And could a similar type of programming be used for the press ??

Deadlift Singles Success Story: A Fitness article

Thanks alot

Last edited:
Do you have Pavel's Beyond Bodybuilding book? He's got a couple of shoulder routines in it and there is also a routine for busting through a plateau when following PTTP.

I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for, but this thread has some good advice that was laid out outside of PTTP on how to use ladders to break through sticking points in your pressing cycle.

Good similar daily program ?
Maybe the justa singles programs but the problem is i can only can go 5 days a week to the gym not 7 any help and thanks !!!!
Also there is this special deadlift program that pavel apparently wrote from an old thread is this for real !!!!

And could a similar type of programming be used for the press ??

Deadlift Singles Success Story: A Fitness article

Thanks alot
Paul McIlroy has variation for Justa's singles tailored for bench press and squat. These are also 5 days a week

Just be patient.

Try adding a little extra volume with warmup reps and/or an extra drop down set.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom