all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Push Band 2.0

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

conor78

Level 6 Valued Member
Has anyone bought and used the Push band 2.0. I’m thinking about investing in one. I know they are referenced in Q and D to test the swings but can they be used beyond that. Has anyone used with other programs such as S/S Or barbell programs. What was your impressions?

I have the 1.0 and it worked well, however it is no longer supported by the company. Also, PUSH stopped supporting Android for 1.0 a few years ago (when I purchased it, they supported Android and now 2.0 supports Android). I don't know if I will upgrade to the 2.0 given my past experiences.
As far as function, the device was great and I miss having it, even though 1.0 didn't have many of the features that 2.0 does.

Cheers TPC. I’m a sucker for gadgets but after reading unplugged by Andy Galpin it’s making me question whether I need any more gadgets. It seems that the area of fitness tracking will continue to grow regardless.. thanks for the feedback

Reactions: TPC
Cheers TPC. I’m a sucker for gadgets but after reading unplugged by Andy Galpin it’s making me question whether I need any more gadgets. It seems that the area of fitness tracking will continue to grow regardless.. thanks for the feedback
Hey Conor. I just ordered a Push band 2.0, if there's anything specific you want me to test out, just let me know. I'm currently working my way through Simple and Sinister.

Last edited:
Cool Adam. Let me know what you think of it. I wanted to use with Q and D testing but want to see if it’s useful beyond that. I like my gadgets but sometimes they can serve as a distraction. DM me with some of your thoughts once you start using with S/S.
Thanks

I’m the same it’s an optional extra. I’ve spoken to a few people who attended SE and they mentioned that Pavel stressed that when power dropped in sets of the protocols the set was over. It ties with the chapter it’s not the intensity it’s the output in QD. It would be great to see some objective data! I’ll look to buy one in the next month or two. @Kettlebelephant if you get one in the meantime let me know how you get on

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom