all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Pushups - Plan 015

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Did you do power pushups?
What about the chest?
My goal is to build up my pushup numbers, inspired by the article below, so that I can really take full advantage of Q+D in the future. I do my pushups fast so I may be doing something close to power pushups already.

But again my main goal at this point is just building pushup numbers while I am building conditioning for rucking. Plan 015 seems to be fantastic for both.

I should have mentioned chest, too, but I do my pushups with my shoulders really packed and elbows close to my sides so there is a lot of emphasis on my triceps.

My goal is to build up my pushup numbers, inspired by the article below, so that I can really take full advantage of Q+D in the future. I do my pushups fast so I may be doing something close to power pushups already.

But again my main goal at this point is just building pushup numbers while I am building conditioning for rucking. Plan 015 seems to be fantastic for both.

I should have mentioned chest, too, but I do my pushups with my shoulders really packed and elbows close to my sides so there is a lot of emphasis on my triceps.

Thanks you for answer ??

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom