all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Putting it all together

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 316

Long story short. My "tools" are s&s, pttp, and clubbells. In on article Pavel says two days of conditioning and two days of strength. It has been recommended two weeks of s&s and two weeks of pttp. I tend to lean towards that modality. But how would you incorporate clubbells?

No real goals at this moment. I just like the simplicity and no brainer of the programs.
I could just alternate s&s days with clubbell days and add in a couple kettledeadlift sets to satisfy my deadlift addiction

No real goals at this moment. I just like the simplicity and no brainer of the programs.
I could just alternate s&s days with clubbell days and add in a couple kettledeadlift sets to satisfy my deadlift addiction
Without any specific goal needs, I think the alternating days would work just fine. Try it for a while and see how it works for you.

Long story short. My "tools" are s&s, pttp, and clubbells. In on article Pavel says two days of conditioning and two days of strength. It has been recommended two weeks of s&s and two weeks of pttp. I tend to lean towards that modality. But how would you incorporate clubbells?
Light clubbells as warmup.

Heavy clubbells instead of other strength training.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom