all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Q&D - Monthly Chalenge?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

DC3

Level 4 Valued Member
I have read Q&D once and ran through a 6 week of 033 a while back. I returned to do a new cycle this week and I've been skimming the book again. I seem to remember reading a section where Pavel discusses challenging yourself to a tough activity once a month. However I've skimmed through multiple times and can't seem to find it. Maybe I've read too much and this was from other Pavel works such as S&S or an article? Does anyone else remember this from Q&D? Any idea on the Act or page it was at?

Thanks,

DC

I have read Q&D once and ran through a 6 week of 033 a while back. I returned to do a new cycle this week and I've been skimming the book again. I seem to remember reading a section where Pavel discusses challenging yourself to a tough activity once a month. However I've skimmed through multiple times and can't seem to find it. Maybe I've read too much and this was from other Pavel works such as S&S or an article? Does anyone else remember this from Q&D? Any idea on the Act or page it was at?

Thanks,

DC
That is the "jolt" in S&S (both versions, a bit more formalized in S&S 2.0)

Reactions: DC3
That is the "jolt" in S&S (both versions, a bit more formalized in S&S 2.0)

OK. That makes sense. I read S&S long ago. However I've read so much lately I forgot I picked up the S&S 2.0 ebook version and read through it just before Q&D arrived. Thanks for the reply.

A monthly challenge/jolt seems like a good idea in general, assuming one's goals and other activities don't suggest it's not.

Maybe this piece? Page 72 of S+S version 2.0.

Attachments

• IMG_20200803_104737.jpg
    IMG_20200803_104737.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 25
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom