all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Q&D results

• Thread starter Deleted member 8599
  • Start date
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I haven't tried to quantify it, but I feel great, have tons of energy, sleep well, and am picking up some muscle. I am starting my second block of it, having done the initial twelve week block followed by 6 weeks of A+A. This is good stuff.

@ChrisWo468, there are lots of threads about Q&D results elsewhere on the forum; a number of them are in the Members Only section, if memory serves.

-S-

I haven't tried to quantify it, but I feel great, have tons of energy, sleep well, and am picking up some muscle. I am starting my second block of it, having done the initial twelve week block followed by 6 weeks of A+A. This is good stuff.

This month I've been transitioning into my first block of Q&D after some 3 months of mostly A+A (-style) swings and snatches

Totally concur about Q&D being good stuff

What did You get from the program? (better athletic performance in sport, better health e. G.)

What I am just starting to get from Q&D, after A+A, is most of all, now that I no longer have to consciously think about swing and snatch technique, is a fascinating journey into a direct experiential understanding of our energy systems...

... and looking forward to how Q&D feeds back into A+A...

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom