all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Question about snatch weight at SFG cert...

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Incredigus

Level 5 Valued Member
At a SFG certification, when do they check your weight to decide on the size of your snatch bell? Is it when you get there on day 1 or right before snatch time?

We were checked Day1 first thing after registration. That determines weight for snatch test.

Correct
It should be done during or part of registration on the first morning.

Thanks, everyone. I'm signed up for the Boston cert and while I was scheduling hotels and flights this question popped up. I have a schedule for everything I'm doing from Thursday afternoon to Monday evening, so I figured I better check rather than wonder.

Another question if you dont mind, and it might be a weird one:

Is there a dress code?

At ours we didn’t receive anything in terms of guidance for dress code. Most candidates dressed for comfort, i.e shorts and t shirt.
I would bring a few extra shirts as you will put a sweat up and it’s great to get a change of shirt.

Thanks, everyone. I'm signed up for the Boston cert and while I was scheduling hotels and flights this question popped up. I have a schedule for everything I'm doing from Thursday afternoon to Monday evening, so I figured I better check rather than wonder.

Another question if you dont mind, and it might be a weird one:

Is there a dress code?
Incredigus! That's a good one!

Minimal type, zero drop shoes are good to have, at my San Diego cert we worked on astroturf, some carpet and concrete. I was barefoot the whole time, my feet got beat up some, not bad as I was used to training barefoot, just not that many hours on turf.. and the tops of them got some sun burn..

Some little stuff is good to know ..

Incredigus! That's a good one!

Minimal type, zero drop shoes are good to have, at my San Diego cert we worked on astroturf, some carpet and concrete. I was barefoot the whole time, my feet got beat up some, not bad as I was used to training barefoot, just not that many hours on turf.. and the tops of them got some sun burn..

Some little stuff is good to know ..

That's great info, thanks. I do all of my training barefoot and didn't even think of that coming up. Time to dust off the Vibrams

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom