all posts post new thread

R(ice)&B(eans)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Hung

Level 8 Valued Member
Principles:
-whole food as much as possible.
-eat until i feel enough
-graditute for all the food i get
Goal:
-Single digit % bodyfat

13/june/2018
9: coffee
12.30: 3 bows of cooked rice, 1 bow of chickpeas with seasame oil and salt, 1 bow of boiled luffa gourd. Condiment: Seasame salt. an avocado and a banana after meal
17.30: 2 bows of cooked rice, 1 bow of chickpeas, few slices of gourd- basically it's a lunch left-over
20.30: one bow of cooked rice, few pieces of pig lard. i wonder why i only crave for fatty part of meat.

Last edited:
@q.Hung - Way to go starting your food log! You might want to have it moved over the Strong Food Logs subforum.

Your meal sounds pretty good!

+1 for your signature.:)

14/june/2018
Coffee thru the morning
13.30: 3 bows of cooked rice, 1 bow of squash+ aduzu bean+ seaweed and few peanut. so full
18h30: 2 bows of cooked rice, 2 bows water spinach saute, few peanut, squash and beans
20h30: few slices of watermelon, dry jackfruit and prunes

15/june/2018
Coffee in the morning
12.20: 4 bows of cooked rice, a bow of adzubean+squash, seaweed. condiment: seasame salt. few lychees, prunches after meal
18: 3 bows of cooked rice. carrot and seaweed cooked with seasame oil
20.30: half bow of rice, few piece of meat, seaweed cooked with an egg, few prunce, a sugar-apple

16/june/2018
No coffee in the morning
12: 3 bows of cooked white rice, fried peanuts, squash
18: 3 bows of cooked rice, a dish of long bean, mung bean soup.
23.30: few lychees

17/june/2018
9.30: a bow of rice with seasame salt, a dragonfruit, coffee.
11.30: 3 bows of rice, with boiled water spinach, mung bean soup.
17: a fried egg, a bow of soup with meat, 3 small bread. a cup of sugar drink with some coffee in an coffee shop
19.30: one and half bow of rice, a bow of mung bean soup, some leftover potatoes with miso.
Sunday is funday: more animal product, and some funky drink with my girlfriend. get back to normal diet tomorrow

Morning: coffee
12.30: a bow of sticky rice acohol
13. 3 bows of rice, mashed potatoes with miso, seasame salted, saukurat, and some boiled dragon gourbard
17.30: 2 bows of rice, mashed potatoes, 2 bows of mung bean soup
23.30: some meat, potatoes, onion

Last edited:
12.30: 3 bows of rice, one bow of beans, few piece of radish, onion
17: half bow of bean, few lychees
19.30: 2 bow of rice, one bow of bean, half bow of meat- mostly fat, water spinach. few lychee aftermeal

0.30: half bow of acohol sticky rice with bean
13.00: 2 bows of rice, 2 bows of beans, one bow of taro and water spinach. Bean was cooked with ginger for few hours, then i add some oil and reheat it for few minutes.
18.00: same as lunch, exept no water spinach and taro
21.00: same at 18
with right ligh and hard flexing abs :D

Attachments

• ảnh ảo.jpg
    ảnh ảo.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 15
7.30: half bow of rice
12.00: 3 bows of rice, 2 bows of fried chickpea, 2 bows of boild string beans
afternoon: coffee
19.30: 2 bows of rice, 2 bows of fried chickpea, salted eggplant, boiled mugwort.
23.00: a beer with homemade syrup to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. a bow of fried chickpea

12.30: 2 bows of rice, 2 eggs and meat, a bow of fried chickpea, a bow of sweet bean soup, a bow of winter melon (the name is weird, winter melon is popular in the summer, atleast in vn), a table spoon of ice cream
17.00: 2 bows of sweet bean soup
20.30: 2 bows of rice, 2 bows of winter melon, some meat, a bow of sweet soup

2.00: a bow of sweet bean soup
8.30: 2 bows of rice, a bow of winter melon, coffee
12.00: 2 bows of rice, a bow of thick congee with beans, a bow of water spinach.
17.00: 2 bows of rice, a bow of thick congee with beans, sweet bean soup, some fried chickpea
23.00: big bow of thin soup with lots of vegetable, an egg

12.00: bread with cucumber and 2 fried eggs
13.30: a bow of thick congee, with boiled gourdon
19.30: 2 bows of rice, a piece of meat, a bow of chayote.
23.30: 4 sugar drinks after a football match and a traffic accident. i ate too much yang food today

8.00: 2 table spoons of porrigde
12.00: one bow of porridge, with some chayote, carrot, stir-fry tonkin creeper, sweet bean soup
17.00 200 ml of soft drink
19.30: 2 bows of white rice, stir-fry squirl and dry bamboo shot
22.12: one bow of rice, stir long bean and tonkin creeper, a huge bow of porrigde with sweet bean soup. a piece of apple, a peach

recepice:
Porridge: a handful of each: aduzki beans, black beans, green mung bean, peanut. one bow of rice, i used half bow of white rice and half of unpolished black rice. 3 piece of kombu. beans need few hours of soaking. put all the ingrediences and cook with small flame for atleast 4 hours. i add a tablespoon of sugar
Sweer bean soup: choose one kind of bean, soaking then cook with lots of water until the bean is soft. You can use pressure cooker, but i prefer cooking with small flame and long time. add some sugar or anykind of natural sweet at the end, exept honey

Last edited:
8.00: a bow of rice with tonkin creeper
12.00: 2 bows of rice with stir-fry long beans, tonkin creeper, fried chickpea, sweet soup
17.00: an ice cream
19.30: 2 bows of white rice, spinach water, peanut, sugar
22.00: one bow of rice, 3 bows of thick porridge, water spinach.

diet gone wild lately
8.00: 2 eggs, noodle
12.00: a bow of rice, some vegetable with meat, 3 miso-seasame butter bread
17.00: coffee
18: sweet bean soup
18.30: soft drink, cake
20.30: 2 bows of rice, vegetable
22.30: a big bow of sweet soup

8.00: 2 eggs, a bow of rice
11.00: coffee
12.00: 4 miso-sesame butter breads
18.00: 2 bows of white rice, 2 pieces of meat ( thumb size), vegetable, tofu
21.30: a sugar drink
22.30: a bow of rice, boiled chayote, vegetable, sesame salt, sweet bean soup

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom