all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Rack for Amature/ Casual workout

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

schmiddlicous

First Post
I am trying to figure out what kind of rack to get and could use some help. I decided on a Titan due to the price but I can decided if I should get a the Folding 41inch rack or a full rack. Just to give some back ground that has be going back and forth between the 2 1) I never did crossfit but I have a have a background in lifting so I know proper lifting techniques. 2) I have the space for a full rack but like the idea of being able to fold it if I need to. 3) I don’t want to have to bolt anything to the floor 4) Basically I would need it for pull ups, dips, bench and squats. 5) Wouldn’t be lifting anything more then 300-350 MAX but most benching is under 200lb 6) I wouldn’t have a workout partner. I am leaning towards the folding rack because I think the full rack is over doing it. But I am also afraid I might outgrow the folding one and lack of accessories I might not be able to add later on… Anyone have some feedback

@schmiddlicous, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

2) I have the space for a full rack but like the idea of being able to fold it if I need to
The place my power rack sits in my basement is never going to be occupied by anything else. If you have the space for a standard rack, just get that, IMO.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom