all posts post new thread

Forum Business READ ME NOW - Navigating The Forum

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
As we continue to streamline things, the following changes are in effect:

1. When you come to the forum, you will see New Posts by default.

2. You may click the All Posts button to change your view to All Posts or click little "x" where it says Unread. Return to New Posts by clicking the New Posts button or using Filter, which you'll find to the right.

3. You may also go to the 3-line menu thing at the top (called a HAM menu, as I'm told) and just click on Forum to have a fresh start.

-S-

Last edited:
Is there still away to filter by categories? I can't seem to find the member logs that I like follow anymore.

Edit: looks like I had to change the filters on top from New to All. Then the "not training" categories show up on the top.

Is there still away to filter by categories? I can't seem to find the member logs that I like follow anymore.

Edit: looks like I had to change the filters on top from New to All. Then the "not training" categories show up on the top.
I think you can also click the italicized suffix at the bottom right of the title. "Kettlebell" , "Barbell" , etc. for other sub categories.

You can click on Filter, then choose a Topic.View attachment 15475
It looks like if you have the top selected for "all posts" you can use the filters to select barbell etc. But if you are on "new Posts" those filters are completely different and don't let you filter on category and you can only use the italics.

It will take some getting used to.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom