all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Recent Fitness-Related Purchases

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Y'all got me looking at exercise toys again. "That's not in the budget," is what I have to keep telling myself. Also, where the heck will I store all this stuff? My KB collection, alone, takes up a noticeable amount of space in my loft. Like, it has informed furniture decisions.

I wonder how the Odin hammer at KB Kings compares to my MostFit Core Hammer that I've used exactly once, in terms of durability. I know the Odin one is heavier, but do I really need a 25 to 35 lb training hammer?

Then, there's the loadable Gama I want, but don't really know how it would fit into my training schedule...

Shopping is fun, but, sometimes, I have to "just say no!" I've got a routine that seems to be within my ability to recover and I think I'm making progress. And it's reasonably fun.

Maybe I'll get those Samson cables out of the cabinet again...

The covid collection, started and growing since march 2020.

Kbs 2x6/9/12/15/20/24kg 1x28/34/40kg
Dbs 2x50lb
Medball 10/15/20kg
Pullup bar and rings
Inertiawave Strong
Amazfit gts4 to pair with...
Wahoo tckr x
Altra escalante racers, escalante 3s, vivobarefoot primus lite 3, primus trail 2fg, vibram fivefinger vtrain

Coming soon -
crossover symmetry bands 10&25lb
2x26kg kb and one more 28 to have doubles

Last edited:
C0672B90-5061-4B49-BD10-F35A0E007C17.jpeg

I missed the hammer strength machines from the commercial gym, decided to give this a shot. It feels smooth and fairly comfortable on the first romp. Still not the same level of amazing as the hammer strengths high row but at a fraction of the cost I’ll take it lol.

This is my first piece of complicated equipment from Titan and probably my last. I love their kettlebells, dumbbells and other simpler pieces. My gym is almost entirely Titan as they’re a great value for the money. Titan doesn’t keep a parts warehouse so when I had a poorly manufactured piece they had to ship me out an entirely new one, I had to take the part I needed out and ship it back. Pain in the a#@ process that took two months.

View attachment 20295

I missed the hammer strength machines from the commercial gym, decided to give this a shot. It feels smooth and fairly comfortable on the first romp. Still not the same level of amazing as the hammer strengths high row but at a fraction of the cost I’ll take it lol.

This is my first piece of complicated equipment from Titan and probably my last. I love their kettlebells, dumbbells and other simpler pieces. My gym is almost entirely Titan as they’re a great value for the money. Titan doesn’t keep a parts warehouse so when I had a poorly manufactured piece they had to ship me out an entirely new one, I had to take the part I needed out and ship it back. Pain in the a#@ process that took two months.

How do you like that Concept 2 bike I see behind it? I was thinking about getting one of those. I have a Rogue Echo but I think I would like the C2 much better for steady state cardio.

How do you like that Concept 2 bike I see behind it? I was thinking about getting one of those. I have a Rogue Echo but I think I would like the C2 much better for steady state cardio.
I have a fan bike like the echo as well and the C2 is WAY better for steady state. The seat isn’t the most comfy and took some getting used to, but that’s a minor complaint. It’s as rock solid as their rowers and the PM5 with the ability to program workouts from their app is probably the best monitor on the market.

I have a fan bike like the echo as well and the C2 is WAY better for steady state. The seat isn’t the most comfy and took some getting used to, but that’s a minor complaint. It’s as rock solid as their rowers and the PM5 with the ability to program workouts from their app is probably the best monitor on the market.

Great, thanks... I have bikes I could set up on stationary trainers but this seems ideal in so many ways.

Seems like the absolute perfect "zone out in zone 2" machine...

Back
Top Bottom