all posts post new thread

Nutrition Recommended Calorie Intake & Food Allergies

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Jenn

Level 1 Valued Member
Hello everyone, I hope the day is treating you well. I have a dilemma with reaching the recommended calorie intake for females. I have allergies to many different food so this is very difficult and my stomach is small so eating over my limit would make me nauseous. Is there any way I can reach the 1,200 calories mark without making me nauseous?

Hello everyone, I hope the day is treating you well. I have a dilemma with reaching the recommended calorie intake for females. I have allergies to many different food so this is very difficult and my stomach is small so eating over my limit would make me nauseous. Is there any way I can reach the 1,200 calories mark without making me nauseous?
Do you have macros figured out? If so what are they and what all are you avoiding and what do you like to eat? That’ll help with the answer.

Have you consulted with a professional nutritionist?

Since thare is litte information the idea is quiet general: liquid calories. You can get them in differen qualities from lowest like softdrinks, up to fresh smoothies. Macros are easy to control, too.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom