all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Rep Fitness bells

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

patterner

Level 5 Valued Member
Has anyone tried the bells from Rep Fitness? They just got a bunch back in stock, and I'd love to support them as they're a local company for me, but I've not actually seen their bells. Looking at their 24k.

I had some and they were great. Just as good as the ones in my local SF gym. If I didn't have to relocate I would still be using them.

I have some here - work fine, handles are thinner than I'd like on some of the smaller sizes, e.g., the 16 kg.

-S-

I have one in 32kg. I think the powder coating isn’t as durable as on my cheaper bells, if that matters. I hung it from a dip belt and the chain took a lot of the powder coat off. Anecdotal comments on Reddit make me think others have had issues with the powder coating as well.

Having said that, I don’t notice the missing powder coat when swinging, cleaning or pressing it. (I don’t snatch it, but I can’t imagine that would matter either.). I’m not a bell polisher, so I don’t really care.

I have all kettlebell kings at home but I bought a rouge cast 48kg to keep at the gym. I like it. I normally us 35mm comp bells so it's a bit of change on the handle size but it's a great quality bell. My only complaint about it is the darn thing is heavy!

I have a couple and would not hesitate to buy more if I needed them.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom