all posts post new thread

Repeat Until Strong.

Sounds so familiar @Pavel Macek :)

I do hope you have something up your sleeve to share how to solidify (see what I did there) a transition from timed simole to timed solid apart from the by the book approach :)

@Pavel Macek Thank for you for your continued inspiration! Reading your blog keeps me motivated on my S&S quest. I’ve achieved Timeless Simple on the 1A Swing but am still plugging away at the Get-up (I recently moved to a 28kg ‘bell)!

unlocked timeless 44kg getup 5 sets total, managed a timed 40kg getup standard more than once..

timess 40kg more roughly 40kg about 4 times now, managed timeless sinister swing early this year

Well, you have the strength reserve, so I would say focus on meeting the timed standard with 40 kg so I can put you on my program "from Solid to Sinister". 2-3 easier sessions (more rest between the sets)/week, 1 harder sessions (less rest)/week. Your harder sessions will be your glycolytic peaking - write down your results and post them.

@Pavel Macek Thank for you for your continued inspiration! Reading your blog keeps me motivated on my S&S quest. I’ve achieved Timeless Simple on the 1A Swing but am still plugging away at the Get-up (I recently moved to a 28kg ‘bell)!

Excellent! Please keep doing what you are doing. I recommend to re-read the KBS&S 2.0 multiple times - there are some hidden gems.

Today's practice: Beyond [Timeless] Sinister
  • Goblet squats: 44-56-56-; 3 sets of 5, 15 squats total
  • One-arm swings: 56-44-56-44-56; 10 sets of 10, 100 swings total (sum of left and right).
  • Get-ups: 40-48-40-48-40-48 ; 12 sets of 1, 12 get-ups total (sum of left and right)

Well, you have the strength reserve, so I would say focus on meeting the timed standard with 40 kg so I can put you on my program "from Solid to Sinister". 2-3 easier sessions (more rest between the sets)/week, 1 harder sessions (less rest)/week. Your harder sessions will be your glycolytic peaking - write down your results and post them.

working on the timed swing standard as we speak..I have managed a timeless 44kg and timeless sinister swing.. I believe you're right that I may need some glycolitic peaking to hit the timed standard for 40kg swings

working on the timed swing standard as we speak..I have managed a timeless 44kg and timeless sinister swing.. I believe you're right that I may need some glycolitic peaking to hit the timed standard for 40kg swings

I am working on the same thing with peaking for Sinister - currently building strength reserve with 56 kg, and once I have "Timeless Beyond Sinister", I will do same Sinister glycolytic peaking.

Today's practice: Beyond [Timeless] Sinister
  • Goblet squats: 44-56-44-; 3 sets of 5, 15 squats total
  • One-arm swings: 44-56-44-56; 8 sets of 10, 80 swings total (sum of left and right).
  • Get-ups: 48-48-48-48-48 ; 10 sets of 1, 10 get-ups total (sum of left and right)

Today's Practice: Beyond [Timeless] Sinister
  • Goblet squats: 44-56-56; 3 sets of 5, 15 squats total
  • One-arm swings: 56-44-56-44-56; 10 sets of 10, 100 swings total (sum of left and right).
  • Get-ups: 48-40-48-48 ; 8 sets of 1, 8 get-ups total (sum of left and right)

Back
Top Bottom