all posts post new thread

Repeat Until Strong.

Yesterday's practice: Towards the Timed "Sinister"
  • Goblet Squats: 3 sets of 5 with 48 kg, 15 squats total
  • One-arm Swings: 10 sets of 8 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 80 swings in 5 minutes total
  • Get-ups: 10 sets of 1 with 48 kg (alternating left and right), 10 get-ups total.
  • Side split stretches: wide goblet squats, adductor flies with ankle weights, isometric side split

Today's practice: Towards the Timed "Sinister"
  • One-arm Swings: 10 sets of 6 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 60 swings in 5 minutes total.
  • Side Split Stretches: isometric side split
An abbreviated session today - better than nothing. A significant improvement in the side split!

• One-arm Swings: 10 sets of 8 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 80 swings in 5 minutes total
  • Get-ups: 10 sets of 1 with 48 kg (alternating left and right), 10 get-ups total.
  • Side split stretches: wide goblet squats, adductor flies with ankle weights, isometric side split
Wow, stopped in to see how the Sinister quest is going and I see you are getting close.

I will dub you "Most Patient Sinister" when you get there!

• One-arm Swings: 16 sets of 6 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 96 swings in 8 minutes total
- I took most of the last week off - active deload, bodyweight drills, stretching.
- side split is progressing pretty well!
- small adjustment in my peaking program - I will match the total number of lifts in the swing to ~100 reps per session. I will continue with 30 secs intervals and do 16 sets of 6 on Monday (light session), 10 sets of 10 on Wednesday (hard session), and 12 sets of 8 on Friday (medium session).

• One-arm Swings: 10 sets of 10 with 48 kg (10 swings every 30 secs), 100 swings in 5 minutes total - Sinister.
Pretty good session. Swings - RPE about 8; get-ups - RPE about 6-7. Side split - according my friend, about 20 cm lower. Good.

• One-arm Swings: 12 sets of 8 with 48 kg (8 swings every 30 secs), 96 swings in 6 minutes total

Last edited:
  • One-arm Swings: 18 sets of 6 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 108 swings in 8 minutes total

• One-arm Swings: 10 sets of 10 with 48 kg (10 swings every 30 secs), 100 swings in 5 minutes total - Sinister.

• One-arm Swings: 18 sets of 6 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 108 swings in 8 minutes total
  • Get-ups: 10 sets of 1 with 48 kg (alternating left and right), 10 get-ups total in 10 minutes - Sinister.
split.jpg

Back
Top Bottom