Repeat Until Strong.

HUNTER1313

Level 6 Valued Member
Thank you. I've been having a meal like shake at noon and one on the way home from work around 330pm and then a solid meal with the family between 6-7 pm.

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
Master Certified Instructor
Thank you. I've been having a meal like shake at noon and one on the way home from work around 330pm and then a solid meal with the family between 6-7 pm.
Note (and that's personal preference): I am not fond of shakes, and I use them very rarely. The number #1 rule of a healthy diet still applies - the quality of the food (in the feeding phase of intermittent fasting) matters, a lot.

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
Today's practice: Towards the Timed "Sinister"
  • Goblet Squats: 3 sets of 5 with 48 kg, 15 squats total
  • One-Arm Swings: 10 sets of 10 with 48 kg (10 swings every 30 secs), 100 swings in 5 minutes total - Sinister.
  • Get-Ups: 10 sets of 1 with 48 kg (alternating left and right), 10 get-ups total
  • Side Split Stretches: wide goblet squats, adductor flies with ankle weights, isometric side split

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
  • One-arm Swings: 12 sets of 8 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 96 swings in 6 minutes total
  • Get-ups: 10 sets of 1 with 48 kg (alternating left and right), 10 get-ups total.
  • Side split stretches: wide goblet squats, adductor flies with ankle weights, isometric side split with 8 kg kettlebell

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
  • One-arm Swings: 18 sets of 6 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 108 swings in 8 minutes total
  • Get-ups: 10 sets of 1 with 48 kg (alternating left and right), 10 get-ups total
  • Side split stretches: wide goblet squats, adductor flies with ankle weights, isometric side split

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
Yesterday's practice: Towards the Timed "Sinister"
  • One-arm Swings: 12 sets of 8 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 96 swings in 6 minutes total
  • Get-ups: 10 sets of 1 with 48 kg (alternating left and right), 10 get-ups total.
  • Side split stretches: wide goblet squats, adductor flies with ankle weights, isometric side split with 8 kg kettlebell

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
  • One-arm Swings: 18 sets of 6 with 48 kg (6 swings every 30 secs), 108 swings in 8 minutes total
  • Get-ups: 10 sets of 1 with 48 kg (alternating left and right), 10 get-ups total
  • Side split stretches: wide goblet squats, adductor flies with ankle weights, isometric side split

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
  • One-Arm Swings: 10 sets of 10 with 48 kg (10 swings every 30 secs), 100 swings in 5 minutes total - Sinister.
  • Get-Ups: 10 sets of 1 with 48 kg (alternating left and right), 10 get-ups total
  • Side Split Stretches: isometric side split
A bit of QL pain - I suspect the stretching. Serious side split work is no joke. I will take it easier until the end of the week.

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
Today's practice

Still healing the tweaked QL, so just easy stretching. Way better, but it still hurts.

Otherwise, day 4 of my very first 5 days fast.

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
Wow.

Did you do something to "prep" for such a long fast? Eat a few huge meals, like a bear getting ready to hibernate?

Or, did you just wake up one morning and decide "I think I won't eat this week"?

Actually, I had a rather small dinner last Thursday, my last meal. The goal is not to hibernate, but to rejuvenate. The current research on prolonged fasts is absolutely, absolutely fascinating.

Top Bottom