all posts post new thread

Repeat Until Strong.

I'm very interested in your prolonged fast. Planning to start mine within days, and it will be my first such long fasting period. Any advices?
- get used to intermittent fasting first (e.g. 16/8), then
-have a couple of 24 hours fasts (every week, or every couple of weeks), then
-have a couple of 3 days fasts (every 3 months), then
-run 5-7 days fast, every 3-4 months.

Drink water, add salt. Coffee or tea - also good (not pure water fast, but works well). Focus on quality food when refeeding - a crucial part of the fast. Eat normally - don't overeat, just regular meals.

This is what I did/do.

Today's Practice: Timeless Sinister
  • 3x5 goblet squat with 56 kg
  • 10x10 two-arm swings with 56 kg - 10 swings every 60 seconds.
  • 10x1 get-ups with 48 kg - 1 get-up every 75 seconds.
The second day of the five-day fast.

My most successful project so far - open to new registrations with a huge discount!

The Forge: Your Ultimate Transformation Program

Imagine who you could be in a year from now... Healthy. Strong. Muscular. Courageous. Confident. Calm. Resilient. Antifragile

Enter The Forge: your ultimate transformation program – from zero to hero.

Enroll here >>> THE FORGE: Full Year's Transformation Program [ONLINE COURSE] - SIMPLEXSTRONG

THE SPECIAL 50% DISCOUNT ENDS ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2021!

Last edited:
Hey Pavel I just nailed my first press with the Beast thanks to following ROP!
Super keen to trial RS&S as i finally meet the standards.
Could you please send me your program?
Note: The test program is renamed to IPM.
Do you please meet all other criteria? Please see below:

Prerequisites
  • At least "Simple" standard both for swings and get-ups. Preferably more than “Simple”
  • “You should have the 1-h swing mastered before you attempt frequent and/or high volume snatching with a heavy load.” (Al Ciampa).
  • Preferably ROP/SFG2 press standard - ladies 1/3 bodyweight military press, gentlemen 1/2 bodyweight military press.
  • Excellent overhead shoulder mobility.
  • Excellent snatch & bent press technique.
  • Access to various kettlebell weights.
  • Frequency: Almost daily practice - 3-4 times a week seems ideal, or 1 day on, 1 day off.
  • Consistency and sticking to the training plan for a few months.

Pre-test

IPMs’ goal is not only improvement in the snatch & bent press performance - it is a GPP program, with (according to multiple reports so far) an excellent transfer to other lifts and physical activities.

Apart from snatch and bent press test (see below), test any other modality you like. A few tips:

• Pull-ups RM
  • Weighted pull-up 1RM
  • Deadlift 1RM
  • 5k run (or Cooper test - 12 minutes run)
Snatch test

You can test either regular 5 mins snatch test (5 minutes, with the goal being 100 reps+ - 10/10 OTM), or 10 mins (in here use heavier weight, and shoot for the same goal, i.e. 100 reps+, 5/5 OTM).

Bent press

Test your 1RM - start from lighter weights, from light triples, to medium doubles, to heavy single.

Today's Practice: Timeless Sinister
  • 3x5 goblet squat with 48 kg
  • 10x10 one-arm swings with 48 kg
  • 10x1 get-ups with 48 kg
Nothing interesting here.... apart from the fact that I was supposed to travel yesterday, so on Friday (after the very same training session), I went to take a mandatory PCR test, and I tested positive. No health problems whatsoever (unfortunately, no traveling either), so I will keep a positive attitude, and practice my Stoicism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom