all posts post new thread

Repeat Until Strong.

Today's Practice: IPM

-Move prep: 3 rounds of: 16 kg - Brettzel armbar; kneeling hip flexor stretch with kettlebell overhead - 5x; Hack squat - 5x.

-Kettlebell snatch, 32kg- 6 sets of 4 each hand, 12 sets total.
-Kettlebell bent press, 32kg - 6 sets of 2 each hand, 12 sets total.
-Stretching

Hello sir, are you doing all of your deep squat time with feet flat, or is any time spent with heels elevated? Thank you.

-Move prep: 3 rounds of: 16 kg - Brettzel armbar; kneeling hip flexor stretch with kettlebell overhead - 5x; Hack squat - 5x.

-Kettlebell snatch, 32kg- 8 sets of 4 each hand, 16 sets total.
-Kettlebell bent press, 32kg - 8 sets of 2 each hand, 16 sets total.
-Stretching

...and a little fun after.

-Kettlebell snatch, 32kg- 6 sets of 4 each hand, 12 sets total.
-Kettlebell bent press, 32kg - 6 sets of 2 each hand, 12 sets total.
-Stretching
Dear Pavel Macek;

Thanks for sharing your training log. It is very informational and inspirational.

You mention “stretching”. I am sure you know what you need and stretch accordingly.

I have found a video of you (below is the url) do you recommend this video of yours as a mobility/flexibility program minimum for general people? If not is there an other program? I know problems and needs are unique but for people who are beginners and who aspire to do S&S and NW with success, is there a general recommendation you can point to? Thanks and best regards.

Dear Pavel Macek;

Thanks for sharing your training log. It is very informational and inspirational.

You mention “stretching”. I am sure you know what you need and stretch accordingly.

I have found a video of you (below is the url) do you recommend this video of yours as a mobility/flexibility program minimum for general people? If not is there an other program? I know problems and needs are unique but for people who are beginners and who aspire to do S&S and NW with success, is there a general recommendation you can point to? Thanks and best regards.

The Forge features the mobility lesson you posted, plus another stretching lesson. That would be my recommended minimum for general people.

Reactions: Ege
The Forge features the mobility lesson you posted, plus another stretching lesson. That would be my recommended minimum for general people.
Thanks for your answer! Do you mean a specific additional one or a mobility sequence that is special to the person’s needs?

Thanks for your answer! Do you mean a specific additional one or a mobility sequence that is special to the person’s needs?

The Forge features many mobilty/flexibility drills - please check out the full content here: THE FORGE: Full Year's Transformation Program [ONLINE COURSE] - SIMPLEXSTRONG

As for mobility/flexibility, my other recommendations would be:
- Flexible Steel
- Pavel's Super-Joints and Relax into Stretch book
- Original Strength

The Forge features exercises form all these systems.

Current Practice

Apart from practicing the dumbbell lifts (and finishing an extensive dumbbell manual), I am doing GTG pistols and OAPUs. I will be teaching a Bodyweight 101 workshop this weekend, and SFB Cert in France next month, and I need to keep my skills sharp.

Back
Top Bottom