all posts post new thread

Repeat Until Strong.

Today's practice: S&S

- goblet squats
- 5x40, 5x44, 5x40
- one-arm swings - 10x40, 10x44, 10x44, 10x44, 10x40 - 100 swings total (sum of left and right)
- get-ups - 1x40, 1x44, 1x44, 1x44, 1x40 - 10 get-ups total (sum of left and right)

Leaving to Slovakia to teach in 2 of our affiliate gyms (of course run by SFGs)
  • Saturday: Chinese internal breathing exercises workshop
  • Sunday: PTTP! workshop

Saturday: Chinese Internal Breathing workshop in Slovakia

Sunday: PTTP! workshop in Slovakia, traveling

- goblet squats
- 5x40, 5x44, 5x40
- one-arm swings - 10x40, 10x44, 10x44, 10x44, 10x40 - 100 swings total (sum of left and right)
- get-ups - 1x40, 1x44, 1x44, 1x44, 1x40 - 10 get-ups total (sum of left and right)

- goblet squats
- 5x40, 5x44, 5x44

Early morning session before leaving to China.

- goblet squats - 3x(5x44 kg)
- one-arm swings - 10x44 kg, 100 swings total (sum of left and right)
- get-ups - 10x44 kg, 10 get-ups total (sum of left and right)

Two weeks in China, continuing my studies of the internal combat art of "Needle in Cotton"!

Today's photo:

jefferson.jpg

Jefferson Deadlift:

“Roy L. Smith has been busy making some more records of great merit.”

- Strength, 1926.​

At the recent StrongFirst Leadership meeting, me and my colleague and great friend Jeremy Layport were promoted to StrongFirst Master Instructor.

- "Leadership's not a title. It's behavior. Live it." (Robin Sharma)

- "This is my shield. I bear it before me into battle, but it is not mine alone. It protects my brother on my left.” (Spartan creed; from Stephen Pressfield's Gates of Fire)

Pavel, my mentors, teachers, colleagues, students, friends, and last but not least my wife Justyna: thank you for your trust, support, teaching, friendship and love - a true blessing.

I promise to bear our shield with honor, and work hard to make the world STRONGER - and better place. Congrats to Jeremy, my brother in Strength!

I am because we are - StrongFirst!

i-am.jpg

At the recent StrongFirst Leadership meeting, me and my colleague and great friend Jeremy Layport were promoted to StrongFirst Master Instructor.

- "Leadership's not a title. It's behavior. Live it." (Robin Sharma)

- "This is my shield. I bear it before me into battle, but it is not mine alone. It protects my brother on my left.” (Spartan creed; from Stephen Pressfield's Gates of Fire)

Pavel, my mentors, teachers, colleagues, students, friends, and last but not least my wife Justyna: thank you for your trust, support, teaching, friendship and love - a true blessing.

I promise to bear our shield with honor, and work hard to make the world STRONGER - and better place. Congrats to Jeremy, my brother in Strength!

I am because we are - StrongFirst!

View attachment 6666
Congratulations!

Today's practice:

- StrongFirst RESILIENT

As I wrote before, I am in China. My brother's wife has a 16 kg bell, good!

StrongFirst RESILIENT has a detailed block dedicated to hanging exercises - and interestingly, they are very popular in China. Yesterday we witness many senior folks in the park/playground (for adults!) just hang on the bar, swing back and forth, rotate side to side, etc. Some older ladies in their 60s or 70s were hanging for 2 minutes and more - very impressive. No wonder their posture is very young, and they have no shoulders and spine issues.

Today's practice: China Trip - The Naked Warrior/SFB Program Minimum

• One-arm pushups
  • Pistols
GTG, sets of 3

Plus many, many hours in the park and on the roof, training with Dang Sifu (over 70 years young) and my friend David.

Back
Top Bottom