all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Results/transformations

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Brandon Trahan

Level 5 Valued Member
I’m curious to see some transformations done by kettlebells alone. No barbell work. Also you didn’t need to be on a strict crazy diet. If you did then cool but it’s always interesting to see someone get ripped following an 80/20 or less haha. Please share! If you don’t feel comfy sharing pics then just a description! Cheers to all you BAMF’ers!

I know that kettlebells will make you pretty strong, powerful, they will build some mass and improve your conditioning.
I'm kinda strong guy in some lifts, but I don't look jacked. Mostly because of diet. Diet is critical part of looking good.
I think there are several sf leadership guys who have good physiques and Tracy Riefkind made really great transformation back in the days. You can find it from google.

Some decent physiques from this forum. @Pavel Macek @Harald Motz @Marc @rkoo @NoahMarek

I'm not a bodybuilder nor do I have a 'Mens Health' physique, but people do tell me I'm 'well build', 'ripped', etc.

Tomorrow I'll post a pic of myself after 8 weeks of Q&D.

T
I know that kettlebells will make you pretty strong, powerful, they will build some mass and improve your conditioning.
I'm kinda strong guy in some lifts, but I don't look jacked. Mostly because of diet. Diet is critical part of looking good.
I think there are several sf leadership guys who have good physiques and Tracy Riefkind made really great transformation back in the days. You can find it from google.

Some decent physiques from this forum. @Pavel Macek @Harald Motz @Marc @rkoo @NoahMarek

thanks a ton man!

Check out my early training log.

Kettlebells were my first consistent training regimen. I had no high school athletics background, and no appreciable physical activity since one season of club rowing in college at 19. Sedentary office job and no physical hobbies.

Kettlebells checked a lot of boxes at the time. I know the barbell would’ve gotten me there faster, but it would’ve been a bigger investment of time and energy (and equipment). I only made the investment on the barbell side after 2 years of consistent KB practice.

lwTDPQY.jpg

No oil, no flexing, no special lightning. Only holding my 32kg kettlebell friend.

I'm on a self invented diet called 'The Beer Diet'.
  • Eat as fresh as possible 3 times a day
  • Lots of water and coffee
  • One or two days a week grab a beer (with friends if possible)
  • No eating from 22.00 till 12.00
  • No supplements
  • No stimulants

Last edited:
Three months ago I turned 37 and for me it was never about aesthetics. Training keeps me sane and it helped me battling depression and addiction.

The voices in my head constantly lie to myself, my kettlebell never lies. 32kg is 32kg and the rest is up to myself and how I cope with it.

I keep fighting with the kettlebell, because as long as I don't lose that fight, I won't lose the fight with myself and my demons either.

With the kettlebell I have conquered things that go far beyond fitness, I've conquered myself.

I'm very humbled to be mentioned among these very fit guys that all are in way better shape than me.
I train basically exclusively with kettlebells since I started 7 years ago but follow no diet and drink way too much beer to get the results I could. As mentioned, diet is key if one wants to have visible abs and look ripped.
But sure, one could say I look a lot more fit than an untrained person atleast.
Not going to post any pics here but there are some videos in my training log.

lwTDPQY.jpg

No oil, no flexing, no special lightning. Only holding my 32kg kettlebell friend.

• No supplements
  • No stimulants

God DAMN dude. This is awesome!

your kb routine consist of murdering yourself?

I'm very humbled to be mentioned among these very fit guys that all are in way better shape than me.
I train basically exclusively with kettlebells since I started 7 years ago but follow no diet and drink way too much beer to get the results I could. As mentioned, diet is key if one wants to have visible abs and look ripped.
But sure, one could say I look a lot more fit than an untrained person atleast.
Not going to post any pics here but there are some videos in my training log.

i should Have clarified when i made This post. While transformation pics are awesome I wasn’t trying to get people to post pics with their shirts off haha. Cheers man. Love the stories of bells changing lives.

• No supplements
  • No stimulants

This seems like a good diet to give a try. Once I am able to get decent and affordable protein sources (same for the beers). Currently it is quite a challenge to buy decent and fresh meat, fish and beer....:(

Love the stories of bells changing lives.

Bells changing bellies... and lives. :)

curious if you have a preferred type of steak and veggies? You like frozen veggies or fresh and meal prep for a week?

All different kinds of meat and veggies - truly, all different kinds.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom