all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Results/transformations

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Sauli, I can't believe how a cannonball with a handle can be so medicinal for low back problems, helped me tremendously.

Did you work the press or are you strictly GS? I can imagine getting super strong from C&J.. if my shoulder would cooperate I'd do them in a heartbeat.
I'll do lots of hardstyle stuff. Basically I'll use gs techniques only for clean & jerk. 80% of time I just do presses, front squats, cleans, etc.. hardstyle is foundation for me.
Last year I did rop with 32kg and some double bell work from @Hector G and then I nailed 44kg press.

Currently I'm working dry fighting weight with double 32s.

I know several finns who can do about 60 reps in long cycle with 32s. They are pretty strong and fit, but not so strong than most of us imagine. Pretty much my level or bit over.

Last edited:
I'll do lots of hardstyle stuff. Basically I'll use gs techniques only for clean & jerk. 80% of time I just do presses, front squats, cleans, etc.. hardstyle is foundation for me.
Last year I did rop with 32kg and some double bell work from @Hector G and then I nailed 44kg press.

I know several finns who can do about 60 reps in long cycle with 32s. They are pretty strong and fit, but not so strong than most of us imagine. Pretty much my level or bit over.
Thanks Sauli, kinda figured you mixed things up and weren't GS... great stuff!

Imgur

This wasn’t after a specific program just a lot of swings, push ups, squats and running. About 100 swings a day 4 days a week with a 16kg about 100 push ups, and running on the other days for 30-45 mins. Also most importantly cutting out junk food and eating lean protein and veggies. I lost 100 lbs because I was morbidly obese at 260 lbs at 5’9.

Imgur

This wasn’t after a specific program just a lot of swings, push ups, squats and running. About 100 swings a day 4 days a week with a 16kg about 100 push ups, and running on the other days for 30-45 mins. Also most importantly cutting out junk food and eating lean protein and veggies. I lost 100 lbs because I was morbidly obese at 260 lbs at 5’9.
That is one the best transformation I have seen. Looking good!

Awesome Man! Thanks for the mention :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom