all posts post new thread

Road to 175

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Roxas Viper

First Post
Hello all, new here to these forums but excited to have joined! A little history about my self, I am 25 with a passion for fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. I've been working out for a while now since I was 15 and in very good shape with a lean build + low body fat but my goal has always been to put on some decent size and having a strong overall build, but currently I'm only weighing in around 145lbs.
:confused:
When it comes to workouts and building muscle I do have a fairly good idea of what I'm doing, becoming a certified personal trainer under ACE has been one of my proudest accomplishments as well as training at a gym back in 2015. I am currently now an orderfiller at Walmart Distribution Center.

Though I am good when it comes to training others, my biggest problem is actually training myself. I've struggled keeping myself motivated and disciplined, despite knowing what I have to do to accomplish my goals I just never could stay consistent(hence why I currently only weight 145..) Well not anymore! That is why I decided to look for a forum to join and track my progress and ended up here (y)

My goal is simple, I would like to get up to 175lbs, mostly lean muscle with a nice pair of biceps to compliment. I will track my workouts here as well as update my body weight weekly. The hardest part about this goal will be eating enough calories, as my job is very physical lifting boxes all day I tend to burn a lot. My shifts can also be very long and tiring so I currently only have 3 days to workout.

I look forward to meeting everyone and supporting your goals as well! And why the name Roxas Viper? It's kinda been my stage name for games and forums(Runescape lol) so I decided to stick with it :p

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom