all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Rogue Fitness equipment?

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

movestrength

Level 4 Valued Member
I've recently been looking for a premium pair of gymnastic rings and straps in the United Kingdom and I noticed Rogue Fitness sell a pair that boast premium quality.

Does anyone work out with Rogue Fitness and what's their review of the equipment?

I have used Rogue rings a few times, excellent quality, if I needed a pair I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them.

@LvlUpStr, I'm sure the Rogue rings are very good - everything I've gotten from them has been first-rate.

But I also will mention that a less expensive pair will do just fine for many purposes, including mine. I bought these 3 years ago:

and have been happy with them. The straps stay adjusted to where I put them and the entire setup feels quite sturdy and safe. And it's less than half of what the Rogue rings cost.

Just my opinion, and your mileage may vary.

-S-

I have the steel rogue rings for about 5 years. I had to have them replace one of them within the first few months because the powder-coating was chipping off. They gladly did. The only chipping now is from the kids banging them together when they play on them. Even with the kids banging them together, there is only 2-3 very small chips in the coating. Without kids, they would still be in like new condition.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom