all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Rounded upper back. Limited ham string flexibility.

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

IMayAgainKnowChris

Level 5 Valued Member
Can anyone recommend any stretches/movements that I can do before S and S to work on my rounded upper back and limited ham string flexibility. I think my sort of limited mobility is starting to show when I moved from the 16 to the 24. Thank you.

Can anyone recommend any stretches/movements that I can do before S and S to work on my rounded upper back and limited ham string flexibility. I think my sort of limited mobility is starting to show when I moved from the 16 to the 24. Thank you.

I have had great success for myself and students with the Original Strength resets. So much of mobility / flexibility / posture is tied directly to your ability to improve reflexive diaphragmatic breathing. Other exercises that may assist you are dead bugs, bird dogs and marching (contralateral patterns).

Take a look at their YouTube channel and get the book (out of print, check ebay) for more in depth explanations about reflexive strength.

Original Strength

ORIGINAL STRENGTH: Regaining the Body You Were Meant To Have by Geoff Neupert PB 9781626974616 | eBay

Reactions: Dam
Work on your abs. Do crawling, original strength resets. Do Mc Gill’s Big 3, also as part of your warm up, but don’t overdo it then. Add loaded carries. For hamstrings, Flexible Steel kettlebell good morning, but other FS stuff as well.

Have fun with those and they should aid you. Remember though, posture needs to be taken care of on throughout the day, not only an hour of exercise.

Good luck.

I have had great success for myself and students with the Original Strength resets. So much of mobility / flexibility / posture is tied directly to your ability to improve reflexive diaphragmatic breathing. Other exercises that may assist you are dead bugs, bird dogs and marching (contralateral patterns).

Take a look at their YouTube channel and get the book (out of print, check ebay) for more in depth explanations about reflexive strength.

Original Strength

ORIGINAL STRENGTH: Regaining the Body You Were Meant To Have by Geoff Neupert PB 9781626974616 | eBay
Thanks so much!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom