Level 9 Valued Member
Master Certified Instructor
“The one-arm snatch is the Tsar of kettlebell lifts, fluid and vicious.“
- Pavel Tsatsouline, StrongFirst Chairman
“All hail to the Bent Press. The King of Lifts!”
- Siegmund Klein, legendary strongman & all-round athlete
Ladies and gentlemen,
I am working on the original advanced program minimum revisited - kettlebell snatch and bent press - with a working name Royal Simple & Sinister (RSAS).
Quite a few students already went through the program (including myself of course), some of them still continue. I am so far happy with the latest version, but I would love to have more of my colleagues to test it and let me know their opinions, suggestions, and results.
@Steve Freides has Kindly offered to make a private forum section for those who would like to take a part in the test program.
Below are the entry criteria:
Are you ready for RSAS?
- At least "Simple" standard both for swings and get-ups. Preferably more than “Simple”
- “You should have the 1-h swing master before you attempt frequent and/or high volume snatching with a heavy load.” (Al Ciampa).
- Preferably ROP/SFG2 press standard - ladies 1/3 bodyweight military press, gentlemen 1/2 bodyweight military press.
- Excellent overhead shoulder mobility.
- Excellent snatch & bent press technique.
- Access to various kettlebell weights.
- Frequency: Almost daily practice - 3-4 times a week seems ideal - 1 day on, 1 day off.
- Consistency and sticking to the training plan for few months.
If a) you meet the entry criteria (for real) b) you are interested in taking part in the RSAS test program, please write below.