all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Royal Simple & Sinister Test Program: Looking for Vict... Volunteers!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Friends, colleagues, I have revised the RSAS program (added few pics, small changes here and there) and I am ready to start the next wave of testing.

Please carefully review the entry criteria once again, and if you really meet them and are in, please write below.

Thank you all!

---

Are you ready for Royal S&S?

Requirements:
  • At least "Simple" standard both for swings and get-ups. Preferably more than “Simple”
  • “You should have the 1-h swing mastered before you attempt frequent and/or high volume snatching with a heavy load.” (Al Ciampa).
  • Preferably ROP/SFG2 press standard - ladies 1/3 bodyweight military press, gentlemen 1/2 bodyweight military press.
  • Excellent overhead shoulder mobility.
  • Excellent snatch & bent press technique.
  • Access to various kettlebell weights.
  • Frequency: Almost daily practice - 3-4 times a week seems ideal, or 1 day on, 1 day off.
  • Consistency and sticking to the training plan for few months.

I would love to know more about this, but I don't meet the requirements, but hope it becomes public at some point. I don't particularly like swings or get ups, but love the snatch and need to work on the bent press:) Good luck with it!

nailed simple a couple of times now..

SFG2 press.. check

attained the standard for the getup with the 36, working on the swing standard with the 36

Colleagues, friends - messages sent!

Anybody else? Please read the requirements, and if you are in, let me know bellow, thank you!

Yes, I do. :)
I have a few years experience, good strenght and conditioning (S&S 40kg; MP ~50% BW, Snatch test 28kg). I'd like to practice Bent Press in 2019 so I'm interested in your program.

Not tested the press Standard, didn't do presses in my routine. All the other requirements are done. It's too late to partecipe?

I meet all the standards, and am interested. That said, it has been a few months since pressing 1/2 BW and I've been on maintenance programs this summer while in the mountains.

I meet all the standards, and am interested. That said, it has been a few months since pressing 1/2 BW and I've been on maintenance programs this summer while in the mountains.

For time being, no volunteers - the project may evolve into something, and under a different name.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom