all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Rusty bells...

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

kb4mk

Level 4 Valued Member
I've got a bunch of Rogue KBs in my garage gym. I've noticed that some of them are developing rust spots, as they're somewhat exposed to the elements - humidity, at least.

Anyone have experience with this? Should I be worried about their longevity, or is it more a cosmetic issue? And is there anything I should be doing to combat this issue?

I've got a bunch of Rogue KBs in my garage gym. I've noticed that some of them are developing rust spots, as they're somewhat exposed to the elements - humidity, at least.

Anyone have experience with this? Should I be worried about their longevity, or is it more a cosmetic issue? And is there anything I should be doing to combat this issue?
Make sure the handles dont get rusty. Otherwise, enjoy the badass look.

Totally cosmetic, I have my cast iron snatching bell handles sanded to bare metal, once in awhile I hit them with plumbers tape to keep the handle smooth.
I like rusty plates and bells too, just not the handle.. that said, you can bury your bells for many years in moist dirt, dig them up when you're old(er) like me and get to it! haha

Love it. I should have known a tool that builds resilience in humans, would itself be capable of withstanding the elements. Thanks for the replies.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom